How to Use : Click on button on the toolbar, and then you can enter text between the two tags [xyz] and [/xyz]. For example, if you want to make a piece of text appear in bold, you can do so by clicking the B button and you'll see the tags within which you can place your text.
- Use B button to bolden all the text within tags
- Use I button to italicize all the text within tags
- Use U button to underline all the text within tags
- Use the chain icon to insert a website link
- Use the image icon to insert an image located at an external URL
- Use the </> icon to insert source code
Please use the Code </> button to insert source Verilog and UVM code which will apply syntax highlighting.
class ABC extends uvm_object;
function new(string name = "ABC");