Welcome ! This website will help YOU (recent graduates/professionals) learn verification languages like SystemVerilog and UVM. Register for free and access more content !
  1. prabal dewan
  2. UVM
  3. Friday, 16 June 2017
Is there a tutorial on how to setup the environment for multiple files in modelsim. I mean I got the creating project, and adding a single file compiling it thing with the long command where you specify the path to UVM directory in the first video along with NO DPI flags. But when it comes to multiple files, I could create the project, add files, but I am not sure how irun.f file will run in modelsim ? I saw the README in that directory, saying irun -f irun.f should run it. But it says invalid command when I follow the same. Is there any tutorial video for it, which I might be missing ?
Accepted Answer
Accepted Answer Pending Moderation
Hello Prabal,

irun.f is just a set of compiler commands for the Cadence's irun simulation tool which cannot be directly used in Modelsim. However you may check the video link below to see how you can add multiple files.
References
  1. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MXcX220fXFU
  1. more than a month ago
  2. UVM
  3. # Permalink

There are replies in this post but you are not allowed to view the replies from this post.

We use cookies to personalize content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyze our traffic. You consent to our cookies if you continue to use our website. To find out more about the cookies we use and how to delete them, see our privacy policy.

I accept cookies from this site.
Agree
EU Cookie Directive plugin by www.channeldigital.co.uk